Chehalem Medical Clinic accepts most insurances, including...
- Providence Health Systems
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield/Blue Choice
- Managed Healthcare Northwest
- some Medicare and Medicare Advantage programs
- Great West
- and most new Workers Compensation and Automobile claims.
Chehalem Medical Clinic - Policies and Procedures
- We offer extended hours to accommodate our patient's busy schedules.
- We save some appointments every day for urgent visits. Call early and be flexible.
- We attempt to satisfy patient's needs, but ask that you respect other patients and staff.
- We try to remind patients, but you are responsible to remember your appointment.
- Life happens. Please call and let us know.
- We reserve the right to bill patients for appointments missed without a call.
- If a new patient does not show, no new appointment will be scheduled.
- For established patients, three missed appointments may result in further action.
- For life or limb threatening emergencies, call 911.
- For urgent problems, call the office phone 24 hours a day for the "on-call" provider, prior to going to the emergency room.
- Please respect our free time and that of our on-call providers by saving non-emergent questions for calls during office hours.
- We bill insurance for covered services
- Copays, deductibles and charges not expected to be covered by insurance are due at the time of service, unless other arrangements are made prior to services.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa and Mastercard.